Keto Cookie Dough Ice Cream Recipe
Keto Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Who doesn’t love ice cream?? This recipe will have you never setting foot in another ice cream shop again! It is a zero carb, sugar free, protein ice cream recipe made from the most delicious cookies and cream protein powder and unsweetened almond milk. This ice cream is ready in less than 10 minutes and requires only 3 ingredients and no freezing time!
Once again…the key to this ice cream tasting so good is the Nitro-Pro cookie and cream protein powder! No….I do not work for them but it is the best protein I have EVER had! I highly recommend it! Not only are the nutritional facts outstanding….the taste is AMAZING!! If you notice, I usually use PureVia or some sort of sweetener in many of my dessert recipes but this one doesn’t even need it!
Whey isolate is one of the purest proteins available and contains the essential amino acids required to build healthy muscles and tissues. Nitro Pro contains L-arginine, which according to recent research increases blood circulation, muscle mass, reduces the healing time of injuries and improves the body’s immune system. Although there are many protein powders on the market today, the ingredients of Nitro-Pro provides you with all the essential ingredients to build muscle. Nitro-Pro protein optimizes muscle nitrogen retention levels, increases BCAA absorption by 250%, increases amino acid plasma levels by 110%, and increases nitrogen retention by 32%.
1 Scoop Nitro-Pro Cookies and Cream Protein (the link to purchase the protein can be found at the end of the post)
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 Cup Salt (no this doesnt go into the ice cream lol)
1. Mix the protein powder and almond milk in a small ziplock bag and seal
2. Fill a gallon size ziplock bag 1/3 of the way with ice
3. Put the sealed small bag with the protein and almond milk inside of the larger one and add the salt to the large bag with ice.
4. Seal the large bag and shake for 5 minutes (if you shake too much longer the ice cream will freeze more and you’ll have to let it sit longer)
5. Let sit for 3 minutes in the ice
6. Remove the small baggy from the larger one, scoop out the ice cream and enjoy!
Things You Will Need:
Macro Nutrient Breakdown:
|Nitro-Pro Cookies and Cream||Almond Milk||Total|