No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Cake Recipe
No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Cake
This delicious, low carb, sugar-free and keto friendly dessert is easy and quick to make. It does not require any baking time and simply sets in the fridge. This chocolate raspberry cake is high in protein and low in sugar. It makes about 8 servings so it’s great to make at the beginning of the week and have left overs in the fridge when your cravings strike!
Ingredients: (Makes 8 Servings)
4 Scoops Elite Whey Protein Vanilla
4 Packets PureVia
2 tsp Baking Powder
4 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract (No High-Fructose Corn Syrup)
1 Package Sugar-Free Raspberry Jello Mix
1. In a microwave safe bowl, combine protein powder, PureVia, cocoa, baking powder and vanilla extract.
2. Add 3/4 cup of water to the dry mix and stir well creating a batter
3. Place the batter in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds until it turns spongey/cakey
4. Crush the cake
5. Mix the jello with 3/4 cup of hot water and pour mixture over the now crushed chocolate cake
6. Mix the batter thoroughly and pour into a cake dish
7. Cover the dish with seran wrap and place in the fridge to set over night
8. Cut into 8 even portions, serve, and enjoy!
Things You Will Need:
Macro Nutrient Breakdown:
The macro nutrient breakdown below is for the entire cake. I cut my cake into 8 portions so each piece has 67 calories, 2 carbs and 13 g of protein!!!
|Total Fat||6 g||4 g||0 g||10 g|
|Saturated||0 g||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Unsaturated||6 g||4 g||0 g||10 g|
|Carbohydrates||8 g||8 g||0 g||16 g|
|Protein||96 g||4 g||4 g||104g|