Breadless Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
Hey SinOrSlimer’s! Today’s recipe is for a low carb version of mozzarella sticks. These are quick, easy and simple to make and are ready in just 5 minutes! They are crusted with parmesean cheese instead of bread crumbs, making them the perfect keto appetizer or side dish to any meal! Each string cheese stick is cut in half and yields 2 mozzarella sticks so this recipe makes 10 of them. You’ll be surprised at just how authentic they taste!
Ingredients: (Makes 10 Mozzarella Sticks)
5 String Cheese Mozzarella
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Cut mozzarella sticks in half and beat the eggs in a bowl
2. Dip the mozzarella sticks in the egg mixture and season with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt
3. Re-dip the mozzarella sticks in the egg and repeat coating with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt
4. Heat the olive oil on a skillet and fry the Mozarella sticks, flipping until golden brown
5. Serve on a plate and enjoy!
Macro Nutrient Breakdown:
The breakdown below is for the whole batch which made 10 mozzarella sticks so each mozzarella stick has 103 calories, 7.5g of fat, 7.6g of protein, and less than one carb!
|Mozzarella Cheese||Eggs||Parmesan Cheese||Olive Oil||Total|